Thursday 11 February 2010

A background in cheating


The Pitbull and IMHO one of the better TV pundits has been very vocal in his criticism of international refs and how the game's Laws are evolving. Following a presentation to the London Society in November (which I missed) and some constructive engagement on The Referee Forum, he has taken up the challenge and has completed a entry level referee training course. He is due to referee his first match next week, I suspect his touchline audience will be better informed than my first outing.

Brian Moore: my background in cheating will come in handy for life as a referee - Telegraph

I hope that he enjoys it and both sides take something from this but I suspect a Monday outing will mean his first match is not the Old Fartonians 4th XV that most referees start with . I wish him good luck.

No comments: