Wednesday 7 October 2009

Cheats vs Druggies


My visit to the Stoop was my first Premiership match, playing on Saturdays generally precludes this and my team is London Welsh anyway. There was lots of razzmatazz and my location in a hospitality box gave a great view of the action. It was a cracking match and never let it be said that games with one try a piece lack drama.
Wayne Barnes in the middle gave a consummate performance, though rucks still managed to have a few too many players off their feet from my angle. The winning Quins try was tough one to call even with a TMO but thanks to Sky TV HD cameras the right decision was made. Ironically, it was the same high definition coverage that provided evidence for Bloodgate!


Note. There was more interest in these visitors to the box than the Quins players at full time. I can't help thinging they are going to be cold come January.

.

No comments: